Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Second Annual May Monster Madness Blog Hop


It's time to cater to those cravings for creepiness, which have surely surfaced at this mid-point between Halloween festivities, with a diabolical dose of May Monster Madness!

This blog festival is the brainchild of fiendish fellow blog buddy, Annie, of the Annie Walls blog, and like Winged Monkeys to Annie's, Wicked Witch of the West, Ked, of Something Wicked This Way Comes, and I will assist her to make her sinister scheme succeed.

If you'd like to join us in a little monstrous mayhem and macabre merrymaking you can sign up here, or click the May Monster Madness button in the sidebar.


12 comments:

  1. Oho! This sounds interesting, gotta check it out immediately. My blog has seriously been lacking in creepiness and darkness lately. Time to get back to my roots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My posts are usually "dark and creepy"... What do we do in this "May Monster Madness"..???. I am joining in on this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dr. Theda,

      Just keep doing what you always do. Dark and creepy is what we want. Just put up a monster-y post each day of the blog hop. It can be craft, movies, art, humour, recipes... anything. You can grab the badge to promote May Monster Madness over at Annie's blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Wahoo! If I could come up with what to write about, that would be great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you've got to sign up, Jenny! You've got a whole month to think up some posts. ;)

      Delete
  4. Well I'm in again, and as well as other stuff, I plan on doing a post on The Addams Family! *snaps fingers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And yay again!! *snaps fingers back at you* :D

      Delete
  5. After days of thinking and thinking, I finally found out what I'm gonna post about... Surprise! Surprise! :P
    but I promise, it'll be something rather silly, but amusing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very intriguing... you big tease! Haha. Looking forward to it!

      Delete
  6. I am totally signing up for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! We all had a great time last year, Timothy! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!