Friday, December 7, 2012

A Very Addams Creepmas: Day 6




The children tend to the fireplace, ensuring a toasty trip down the chimney for Santa.

In the episode "Christmas with the Addams Family", on The Addams Family  television show (1964 - 1966), Uncle Fester's attempts to play Santa for the children go awry when he becomes stuck in the chimney. Meanwhile, Wednesday and Pugsley thoughtfully maintain a roaring fire beneath him.

The 13 Days of Creepmas is a lighthearted blog initiative designed to inject a little spooky good cheer into the "Hallowdays". For a little background on Creepmas, and to see the list of Creepers participating in 2012, just click on the link in red or on the Creepmas badge in the sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. I have love your blog so much! It is so nice to find someone who is really into the same stuff I am. I practically squeal whenever I find out there is a new post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thank you so much, Megan! You've made my day! ❤

      Delete
  2. I remember this episode! It made me chuckle it was so silly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kweeny,

      Haha. Yes, I love that special brand of Addams silliness!

      Delete
  3. I remember this ep very well. i still crack up thinking about Fester as Santa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,

      I know, it's so funny seeing him getting "smoked" by the kid's enthusiastic stoking of the fire.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!