Monday, December 3, 2012

A Very Addams Creepmas: Day 2


Charles Addams making a Yuletide visit to the set of The Addams Family.

Charles Addams is seen here with John Astin who played Gomez, Ken Weatherwax who played Pugsley, and Lisa Loring who played Wednesday in The Addams Family television show (1964 - 1966).

The 13 Days of Creepmas is a lighthearted blog initiative designed to inject a little spooky good cheer into the "Hallowdays". For a little background on Creepmas, and to see the list of Creepers participating in 2012, just click on the link in red or on the Creepmas badge in the sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Addam's Family theme for the 13 Days of Creepmas!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Insomniac's Attic,

      Thank you! It occurred to me that Creepmas gave me a good pretext to shamelessly wallow in a little extra Addams Family goodness! Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Haha, John Astin's mad smile is hilarious :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He always has this expression of mischievous glee! I LOVE it!! :D

      Delete
  3. What a great photo. John Astin is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,

      Yes, John Astin is wonderful! I wish he'd do a convention in Australia. I'd love to get a glimpse of him in person.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!