Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Very Addams Creepmas: Day 1



"Suddenly, I have a dreadful urge to be merry." 


The 13 Days of Creepmas is a lighthearted blog initiative designed to inject a little spooky good cheer into the "Hallowdays". For my part, I've decided to be shamelessly self-indulgent this Creepmas and devote the entire 13 days to my beloved Addams Family and their creator, Charles "Chas" Addams.

For a little background on Creepmas, and to see the list of Creepers participating in 2012, just click on the link in red or on the Creepmas badge in the sidebar.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!
    And... i always wanted a sofa/window!

    Luigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luigi,

      Yes, I'd love a window seat too! They look great and it would be a fabulous spot for reading! I think my cat would enjoy curling up in the sunshine as well. :)

      Delete
    2. uuuh, reading on the window seat... DREAM! :) Eheheh, cute cat! :)

      Delete
    3. Haha. Yes, every cat needs a plush, cushioned window seat as a perfect setting for a little posing and dosing.

      Delete
  2. Haha, looks like the Melburnian Addams Family awesomeness continues even further :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all our fun Addams shenanigans, Maynard, I couldn't just quit cold turkey! Haha.

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this picture!! I have it in one of my Addams books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi linnea-maria,

      I love it too! Not only are the Addams Family cartoons fun, but the illustrations of Victorian architecture and architectural details are actually really beautiful! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Emma,
    I'm loving this ~ Happy Creepmas to you.
    Finally took the time to read all your posts and I'm hooked.
    Better than an advent calendar!
    Hugs,
    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D,

      Thanks! And a Happy Creepmas to you, too! ❤

      Oooooh... an Addams Family advent calendar! Brilliant idea!

      Delete
  5. I love this as I always prefer a little black amongst all that red and green. Too much sugar and saccharine is so not good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You're a girl after my own heart, Melissa! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!