iDig Your Blog Award Protocol:
1 ) Gratefully accept this award.
2 ) Link to the person you received it from.
3 ) Post 3 interesting facts about yourself.
4 ) Pass this award around to at least 5 blogs you dig.
5 ) Notify them.
So, without further ado, I will get on with abiding by the award rules:
1. I gratefully accept this award.
2. A big thank you to the lovely Miss Bobo, of Rockinglicious blog (here),
for presenting it to me.
3. Hmmm... I don't know if these qualify as interesting, but they are facts:
- I am an Australian, born to Australian parents, but my country of birth was Papua New Guinea. My father was working there as a lawyer,
and I lived there until I was 3.
- I am married with one son, and I say with all sincerity, that I have
the best husband and kid in the universe!
- I was obsessed with London as a teenager and moved there a few years after finishing high school. I lived and worked in London for almost
5 years before returning to Australia.
for their support and blogger buddyship:
- Autumnforest is my firecracker of a blogging buddy. Smart, funny and compassionate, she is the mover and shaker of our corner of the blog world. A visit to her blog, Ghost Hunting Theories (here), has become
a daily ritual for me.
- Another of my blogging buddies is Justine, of Justine's Halloween (here). She writes fascinating and thoughtful posts on all manner of topics related to Halloween and arcane matters. We have a very similar, and slightly wicked, sense of humour, and I always enjoy the comments that she leaves on my blog.
- Slowdeath77, of the Horror Smorgasbord blog (here), is a hardcore horror fan with a tough guy image, but he is really a teddy bear. His posts are infectiously enthusiastic and informative, and he is kind and generous.
A total sweetheart!
- Adsila, of the fabulous blog, Above the Norm (here), is also adorable, and I love it when she drops by my blog to visit with me.
- LuLu Kellogg's blog (here), is warm, friendly and inspiring, and it's an absolute pleasure for me when she pops over here to leave her most welcome comments.
- And last, but not least, is the Real Queen of Horror blog (here).
Simply put, Zena is fun, effervescent, and mad for horror.