Saturday, June 25, 2011

Delightfully Dark Finds

Dance Like No One (Living) is Watching


I've already missed two self-imposed deadlines for opening my Little Gothic Horrors, Etsy shop. Thanks to some of life's unexpected little challenges, best laid plans have gone awry over the past few months. I'm trying to be philosophical about the delays, so in the meantime I thought I'd share the first in a series of delightfully dark finds that I have stumbled across during my travels around the Etsy-verse and beyond.

I'm crazy about this picture by photographer Lori O'Connor, from Etsy shop, BACLORI, and the title is just as endearing as the image itself. It's available in Lori's shop here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Those skeletons are having such a good time. I look forward to seeing what's in your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, these two look like they belong in Tim Burton's, 'Corpse Bride', amongst all the fun of the 'Land of Dead'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those little skullies!

    Let me know when you get your etsy shop up and running, still! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ those skeletons. They're soo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I thought these little guys might be a bit of a hit! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they were the last ones dancing at the wedding . . . and still are?

    I love your blog. Now you won't be able to get rid of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, forget 'til death do us part, these two are going to dance off into eternity!

    Thank you for your lovely compliment, and believe me, I don't want to get rid of you... you're mine now... all mine! Mwah ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!